Who can be part of the digital ecosystem
Private companies, public administrations, research centres and all public and private stakeholders willing to share their digital heritage and to develop new applications.
To increase the stock of data, making it available to the ecosystem
To stimulate and implement innovative ideas
Using the information produced by different services through a multidisciplinary perspective, by aggregating them to create new specific applications.
Thanks to the ecosystem it's easy to "listen to the environment", creating new services and promoting better decision-making by integrating:
• the Internet of things, such as cameras, sensors, traffic, weather control, etc.)
• the Internet of people (such as tweets, or signals sent from smartphones, etc.)
The structure of the ecosystem
Objects and people strongly interconnected (Realtime scenario, Internet of Everythings) producing data and services designed to improve our living reality:
• public and private actors collaborating by sharing applications, devices, data, experiences and enabling technological infrastructures;
• a Sensing Network and gateway collecting and sending data, by making them available to the entire Ecosystem;
• the Yucca Platform (open and free Regional Platform) which:
1. gives public access to data and enables exchange of information and integration with other data sources
2. provides functionalities to promptly connect objects, people and systems, and processes the data streams, putting in sharing framework, libraries, usage examples
3. acts as a marketplace of available applications using features, events and data platform, but running within independent environments: applications developed and made available by the developers (Web Application, Mobile Apps, dashboards, analytics dashboards, etc.).